Where We Are
PACT has teachers currently placed in the following community locations and associated schools. It is anticipated that PACT will expand into other locations and dioceses in the coming years.
- Lowell, MA – Lowell CatholicHigh School
- Lawrence, MA –Bellesini Academy, Notre Dame Christo Rey High School
- Attleboro, MA – Bishop Feehan High School
- N. Attleboro, MA – St. Mary Sacred Heart School
- Cumberland, RI – Mercymount Country Day School
- Providence, RI –St. Raphael Academy, St. Pius V School
- Warwick, RI – Bishop Hendricken High School, St. Rose of Lima School
- Bristol, RI – Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School
- Fall River, MA – St. Stanislaus School, St. Michael School, Bishop Connolly High School
- New Bedford, MA – All Saints Catholic School
- Acushnet, MA – St. Francis Xavier School
- Hyannis, MA – St. John Paul II High School
- Worcester, MA – St. Mary’s Jr./Sr. High School, St. Peter Marian Jr.-Sr. High School
PACT has over 200 graduates. The majority are employed as teachers with a few in another chosen profession such as law, medicine, business or stay-at-home moms caring for their children. We are very proud of the many graduates who have chosen to continue teaching in Catholic schools as well as those who have chosen to teach in Independent, Charter or public schools. One graduate was a Fullbright Scholar who taught in Malaysia after PACT while another has served in Chile as part of the ChACE program through the University of Notre Dame. PACT alums in Catholic schools include Principals, Vice Principals, Chairs of Department, Campus Ministers and classroom teachers in many states and cities – including Washington State, Oregon, California, Michigan, Illinois, Texas, Atlantic States, New England States, Chicago, Dallas, New York, Washington DC. Some have undertaken graduate study and completed doctoral degrees in education and theology.