Where We Are
For the 2018-19 school year, PACT will be working with the following partner Catholic schools. Currently, we partner with Catholic schools in Rhode Island and Massachusetts, though we have the potential capacity to serve Catholic schools throughout New England. If you are interested in becoming a PACT partner school, please contact the PACT office.
- Attleboro, MA – Bishop Feehan High School
- Bristol, RI – Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School
- Fairhaven, MA – Saint Joseph School
- Fall River, MA – Bishop Connolly High School, Espirito Santo School, St. Stanislaus School
- Lawrence, MA – Notre Dame Cristo Rey High School
- Lowell, MA – Lowell Catholic High School
- New Bedford, MA – All Saints Catholic School
- New York, NY – St. Vincent Ferrer High School
- Pawtucket, RI – St. Raphael Academy, St. Teresa Elementary School
- Providence, RI – St. Pius V School
- Woonsocket, RI – Mount Saint Charles Academy
- Worcester, MA – St. Mary’s Jr./Sr. High School
PACT has over 300 graduates. We are very proud of the many graduates who have chosen to continue teaching in Catholic schools, as well as those who teach in independent, charter or public schools. Many PACT alumni serve in leadership roles in Catholic schools, including as principal, vice-principal, department chair, and other roles. We are grateful for the many contributions of our alumni!
This fall, the PACT website will have more information about ways in which PACT alumni can stay connected to the PACT program. Further, we will be highlighting our PACT alumni on our website, especially those who continue to make contributions to Catholic education.