- Contributing to the development of a spirit of Christian community is an integral dimension of the PACT experience.
- PACT communities are intentional, faith-based and Christian communities.
- PACT communities become supportive environments for personal and community growth through living a simple life style and encouragement of each other’s personal, professional and spiritual development.
- PACT teachers live in community with 3-9 colleagues and share with each other the many challenges and rewards of their experiences as beginning teachers.
- PACT teachers contribute to a sense of community in their schools with the faculty, staff and students.